One can only do so much girls nights and casual dating without having to attend to the normal daily routines. Plus – suggesting that ones life may only exist around (the search for) togetherness and that knight in shining armor may be somewhat vexing for those believing to be ‘more‘ than just pawns on the board of love. And honestly – there IS more to life (it’s just a hell of a lot less interesting to write about). But for those of you who might take up an interest in what I could possibly be getting up to in between disasters – this is a category to keep you posted. Warning: topics may include kittens, drooling over food items and total insanity.
- Wine ConnaisseurContrary to the title – I am far from one. A wine connaisseur. Truly.Which is something that I do regret, kind of, seeing as I do drink a (sometimes disturbing) amount of the godly nectar that makes your tongue goContinue reading “Wine Connaisseur”
- Whole lotta nothingToday is my first day back at work. Yay. Except not really. It just makes me realize that I need to win a jackpot sooner rather than later (even though I don’t even participate in any lotteries, so chances ofContinue reading “Whole lotta nothing”
- Diet NRE and True (bodily) LoveEvery morning I turn into a bit of a sadomasochist. Emphasis on that latter part. It’s when I step on the scale and that damned thing tells me exactly what I never want to hear. The truth.And every time IContinue reading “Diet NRE and True (bodily) Love”
- Sportsloving by proxyYou know how they always say that dogs look like their owners? (Or, if you’re the mean kind, owners look like their dogs) It’s hilarious. Afghan hound owners rocking the same hippie hairstyle as their canine. English bulldog lovers withContinue reading “Sportsloving by proxy”
- Body BetrayalThree weeks of glorious vacation time. Three weeks of planned nothingness, perfect laziness and enormous amounts of not-anything-to-do. Except for dinner with friends. Kayaking. Bowling. Theme parks. Good food. And all of the boyfriendly fun. FUN things. Delicious things. AwesomeContinue reading “Body Betrayal”
- Saved FROM the bellThere’s one thing I hate more in life than pretty much all of the things I hate (which are plentiful). It’s alarms. Alarm clocks. Sirens. Anything that makes unnecessary shrill sounds that elicits immediate action. I hate it. Having toContinue reading “Saved FROM the bell”
- Resolutionizing – JulyPeople – HOW is July over already? What happened to the summer? I swear we hardly had any! I need more sun. Swimming pools. Spare time. Cocktails. Although, honestly, looking at the grand scheme of things – I can’t complain.Continue reading “Resolutionizing – July”
- Think twiceIt’s not often that you get smacked in the face with a truth so profound that it makes you swallow a whole lot of words you have carelessly said in the past. But it happens. As it did to me,Continue reading “Think twice”
- Resolutionizing – JuneOh man – How is it time suddenly flying so fast?With the lockdowns and mask-terror ending and work getting EVEN busier (when that shouldn’t be humanly possible – it’s scary to see how little time is actually in a day!Continue reading “Resolutionizing – June”
- A jab of truthLife… Is returning to normal. It might be slowly, but it definitely is surely. And as survivors of the 2020 pandemic (doesn’t that sound dramatic), we can definitely say that we made it through all of the 5 stages ofContinue reading “A jab of truth”
Welcome to my personal slice of madness on the interwebs. There’s not been many constants in my life – but writing has always been one of them. And how better to display the results of all that practice, than by showing the world exactly what resides in my brain. The only way I know how to: in words.
Haven’t had enough yet?
Click on for the golden oldies!
- September 2021 (1)
- August 2021 (12)
- July 2021 (2)
- June 2021 (10)
- May 2021 (16)
- April 2021 (18)
- March 2021 (23)
- February 2021 (18)
- January 2021 (27)
- December 2020 (29)
- November 2020 (30)
- October 2020 (36)
- September 2020 (33)
- August 2020 (25)